News of Corona virus arriving in Iran, with less than 6 weeks left on Nowruz and Nowruz trips can cause concern
What is Corona?
Corona virus (COVID-19) is the seventh virus in the family of corona viruses. The virus, a type of respiratory tract virus, was first identified in Wuhan, China.
Corona family viruses were not considered to be a common cold until year 2002 and were common colds, but with the outbreak of the SARS virus from the family in the year 2002 that was transmitted from bats to humans, the trend changed. Speed spread around the world, resulting in the deaths of ten percent of those infected and rapidly controlled.
In Saudi Arabia, the virus was transmitted to the human body through the bat in the year 2014 as well, with a mortality rate of about 20 percent.
The newest variant of the family, the Corona virus, which is less dangerous than the two previous viruses, emerged in Wuhan at the same time as the Chinese New Year, and New Year’s travels caused it to spread to other countries around the world.The virus has a 2% mortality rate but has a high transmission potential
How is Corona Transferred?
The corona virus does not spread in the air. It only transmits through droplets, which is due to sneezing, coughing and internal mucus. So the best way to prevent coronavirus is to wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds and to disinfect the surfaces that you regularly touch.
Who is Risky for Corona?
- old people
- People with certain underlying diseases such as diabetes and
- People with respiratory and pulmonary diseases
- People with immunodeficiency
Travel and Corona
it is best to avoid unnecessary travel and postponing your travels as much as possible during peak times, but if you are planning to travel for any reason, it is advisable to take a few steps to avoid getting infected.
- The first and most important thing to deal with the Corona virus is to wash and disinfect your hands regularly and thoroughly for 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Avoid losing to others
- Avoid touching your infected hands with separate eyes, ears, nose and mouth, as these are the main ways of transmitting the virus.
- Use hand sanitizing gels and alcohol pads to disinfect surfaces against coronavirus.
- Avoid crowded public places as much as possible and if you are at least 2 meters away from people
- Do not touch objects as much as possible and use disposable gloves to catch bus bars, door handles and surfaces like these.
- If you have a sneeze or cough, cover your mouth with a napkin and avoid people who sneeze or cough 2 to 3 meters.
- Put your napkin, gloves and mask in the trash can
- Travel with dry food and homemade foods and avoid restaurants as much as possible.
- Do not touch the animals
- Make sure you have safe drinking water and food
- Disinfect fruits and vegetables well
What to do if we have symptoms of Coronavirus?
Symptoms of coronavirus include dry cough, high-grade fever, headache, difficulty breathing and in some cases diarrhea and vomiting.
If you see these symptoms on a trip, you should first keep calm and avoid public places as much as possible. Use masks and gloves and do not use public transport. You can call Number 190 for advice.
If these symptoms worsen, see your doctor as soon as possible.
Tips on Coronavirus
- Corona virus-specific treatment centers can be easily found on Google Maps
- It is best not to listen to the rumors and trust the news from reliable sources.
- Coronavirus mortality rates are much lower than viruses that were common in the past, so it’s best to stay calm and avoid stress.
- It is best to avoid unnecessary travel and commuting during this time
- According to the Ministry of Tourism law, a tourist can get a fee without penalty if he wants to cancel his trip
Instead of Nowruz trips
Instead of going on Nowruz trips in such a situation that these trips can be to the detriment of both ourselves and the community, we can study travelogues and tourist sites.