The same was constructed in the year 1342 AH. during the reign of Naseredin Shah. The structure is rectangular in shape and is divided into two by a wall. One section containing the hot water and the other cold water pool.
In the latter part there are four stone columns and a private cloak-room. This area has a domed ceiling. The former also has four pillars and a ceiling.In the central portion of this bath is a beautiful pool with chambers surrounding it.